Please save the date for Camp Korey’s GROW Dinner & Auction on Saturday, October 5, 2019.
Guests will enjoy a wine dinner, bid on one-of-a-kind items, and experience a very special camper Stage Night performance. Support the ongoing joy, adventure, and resilience Camp Korey brings to children with life-altering medical conditions – always free for our campers and their families.
What you can expect at GROW:
- Tours, wine tasting, and silent auction begin at 3:00PM; dinner, stage night, and live auction are at 6:30PM
- Guests can enjoy an after-party and entertainment; limited complimentary overnight accommodations are available
- Dinner prepared by James Beard Award-winning chef Tom Douglas
- Special appearance from Clea Newman-Soderlund, Paul Newman’s daughter and SeriousFun Children’s Network ambassador
- Help us honor the Harnish Family Foundation
- Support Camp Korey’s mission through silent and live auctions
Become a sponsor! Our generous event sponsors underwrite the costs of GROW and ensure all donations directly fund camp operations. You can find sponsorship opportunities here.
Donate an item for the silent or live auction – your donations make the event fun and special for our guests!