Camp Korey welcomes you on Saturday, October 5, 2019 for the GROW Dinner & Auction. Register below to join us at camp, located at 24880 Brotherhood Rd, Mount Vernon, WA 98274. Advance registration is required due to limited available space.
Guests will enjoy a dinner prepared by Tom Douglas, bid on one-of-a-kind items, and experience a very special camper Stage Night performance. Support the ongoing joy, adventure, and resilience Camp Korey brings to children with life-altering medical conditions – always free for our campers and their families.
Your special evening at camp will include:
- Tours, wine tasting, and silent auction beginning at 3:00 PM
- Dinner, stage night, and live auction are at 6:30PM
- Surf & turf dinner prepared by James Beard award-winning chef Tom Douglas
- Special appearance from Clea Newman-Soderlund, Paul Newman’s daughter and SeriousFun Children’s Network ambassador
- Celebrate the Harnish Family Foundation’s impact
- Guests can enjoy an after-party and entertainment
- Limited complimentary overnight accommodations are available; valet parking is complimentary for all guests