Corporate & Foundation Support
Our corporate and foundation supporters are key members of the Camp Korey community. They help create life changing experiences, free of charge, sponsor many of our signature events and contribute valuable gifts and services. Every partnership is unique – we’ll work with you to tailor the perfect plan for your company. Whether it be a financial gift, event sponsorship, or employee involvement. Your contribution and support makes a difference in the lives of the children and families we serve.
In 2015 our corporate partners and foundations made it possible to:
- Serve nearly 5,000 children and families, free of charge.
- Host 8 weeks of residential summer camp and 10 Family Weekends.
- Bring the community together at our Annual Fall Festival.
- Support our one of a kind garden and culinary program, which provides wholesome cuisine to our campers.
- Bring the magic of camp to numerous medical facilities in Seattle, Tacoma and Portland.
Employee Designation & Matching
Make your individual gift go further with corporate matching. Your company may match your contribution at double or even triple, and may also match volunteer hours. Does your company support United Way through a yearly corporate campaign or care program? When it is time to set up your employee designation during giving campaign time or the start of the year, please consider making Camp Korey the recipient of your designation. Your company can also sponsor ‘Casual Friday for Campers’ and other work related events. Please consider inviting us to share the Camp Korey mission with your associates at a meeting or presentation.
Our generous corporate partners make Camp possible. With their support and commitment , we are able to host thousands of children and families each year—free of charge.