SPRING, SUMMER AND FALL CAMP 2018!!
Have questions with filling out the application? View our Application Checklists:
Processing Your Application
Your camper’s application will be reviewed by our Medical Team once the application is COMPLETE. Once the complete application is submitted our Medical Team will review it and you will be notified of your camper’s enrollment. Due to high volume of applications it may take up to 6 weeks to be notified of your camper’s enrollment status. Enrollment is based on eligibility and completion date (first completed, first reviewed). It is best to complete the application as soon as possible to try to avoid a waiting list.
Unfortunately, Camp Korey may not be able to accommodate all who apply to camp. While we would love to be able to welcome everyone, we do have a limit to the available camper spots so first completed, first reserved. If a session is already full, your camper will be put on a waiting list once all forms are complete and you will be notified. You will be notified if a reservation becomes available.
Residential Summer Camp 2018 – At this time, registration for ALL Summer Sessions are closed.
To be added to the waitlist for Summer Sessions please email: Beth Faller at email@example.com
- Waitlist: Session 1 – Craniofacial – 6/25 – 6/28
- Waitlist: Session 2 – General Conditions with Reconstructive Pelvic Medicine focus – 7/9 – 7/12
- Waitlist: Session 3 – General Conditions with Dermatology focus – 7/16 – 7/19
- Waitlist: General Conditions with Sibling focus – 7/23 – 7/26
- Waitlist: Session 5 – Solid Organ Transplant – 7/30 – 8/3
- Waitlist: Session 6 – Skeletal Dysplasia/Metabolic Bone Disorder – 8/6 – 8/10
- Mitochondrial Disease Family Weekend -9/21 – 9/23
- Arthritis Foundation Teen Retreat Weekend Camp – 9/28 – 9/30
- Reconstructive Pelvic Medicine Family Weekend – 10/5 – 10/7
- Autism Family Weekend – 11/9 – 11/11
Camp Korey empowers children and families living with serious and life-altering medical conditions through year round programming, always free of charge. Our programs help families reclaim the joys and adventures of childhood, and create communal experiences for those who may feel isolated by medical conditions. We work to complement existing care, connect families and enhance their well-being.
Our innovative, intentional program design follows a challenge by choice model, emphasizing safety, respect and empowerment. Our universally accessible programs help campers to re-imagine a future grounded in their strengths instead of their challenges.
Our key program areas are:
- Family Day Adventures – At camp and to local destinations throughout the region so our staff and volunteers keep our Camp Korey friendships going strong!
- Family Weekends – A weekend of renewal and fun for families connected through a shared experience.
- Weekend Camp – NEW! – Campers (7-17 years old) spend the weekend exploring camp and meeting campers with similar medical conditions. Children attend camp on their own sleeping overnight on camp property.
- Residential Summer Camp – Week-long sessions of fun, friendship and adventure for campers ages 7-17.
- BLOCK – Provides alumni campers with an opportunity to enhance their skill development in areas that are important for future success.
WHO WE SERVE:
Camp Korey serves campers with life altering medical conditions including but not limited to:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Craniofacial Conditions
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Dermatologic Conditions
- Down Syndrome
- Genetic Syndromes
- Juvenile Arthritis
- Metabolic Bone Disease
- Mitochondrial Disease
- Mucopolysaccharidosis (MPS)
- Neuromuscular Conditions
- Reconstructive Pelvic Medicine Conditions
- Skeletal Dysplasias
- Solid Organ Transplant
- Spina Bifida
If you have any questions, please email our Camper Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.