***2017 SUMMER CAMP UPDATE***
In place of our summer residential camps and family weekends, we will be hosting a variety of events for campers and their families on ‘Family Day Adventures’ to local destinations throughout the region so our staff and volunteers stay engaged with kids and keep our Camp Korey friendships going strong. We have several confirmed events, such as:
- Summer Kick-Off Event & Cirque du Soleil: May 7
- YMCA Challenge Course: June 23 and July 21
- Woodland Park Zoo: May 27 and July 20
- Mariners Games: July 26 and September 22
- Outdoors for All Cycling & Kayaking: May 14, June 18, and August 5
With this additional time we will be building up our property, creating new and exciting program areas, and continue serving our campers in any way we can.
We encourage you to call or email us anytime to discuss more about this decision, and to keep you updated with our new summer schedule. We appreciate your continued support and hope that we will move forward into the future as a team.
Beth Faller Amanda Doell Josh Simon
Camp Admissions Coordinator Child Life Specialist Interim Camp Director
(360) 416-4113 (360) 416- 4115 (360) 416-4114
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Camp Korey empowers children and families living with serious and life-altering medical conditions through year round programming, always free of charge. Our programs help families reclaim the joys and adventures of childhood, and create communal experiences for those who may feel isolated by medical conditions. We work to complement existing care, connect families and enhance their well-being.
Our innovative, intentional program design follows a challenge by choice model, emphasizing safety, respect and empowerment. Our universally accessible programs help campers to re-imagine a future grounded in their strengths instead of their challenges.
Our key program areas are:
- Residential Summer Camp – Week-long sessions of fun, friendship and adventure for campers ages 7-16.
- Family Weekend Camps – A weekend of renewal and fun for families connected through a shared experience.
- Camp to You – The magic of camp at healthcare facilities in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma and Portland, for those families and children with long waits or hospital stays.