In place of our summer residential camps and family weekends this summer, we will be hosting a variety of events to provide parents and kids with the opportunity to visit the new Camp Korey before it’s completed. It will be a chance to meet our staff and volunteers, play games, tour the property, and plan for a full-time residential camp next year.
Our program staff will also be leading camper families on ‘Family Day Adventures’ to local destinations throughout the region so our staff and volunteers stay engaged with kids and keep our Camp Korey friendships going strong!
Here are our upcoming Family Day Adventures:
- Seattle Mariners Game: September 22
- Fall Festival at Camp Korey: October 7
- Cardiac Transplant Transitions Family Day at Camp Korey: October 15
- Pediatric Brain Injury and Pediatric Stroke Family Day at Camp Korey: November 4
- Woodland Park Zoo Day: November 5
- Sickle Cell Family Day at the Seattle Aquarium Day: November 18
- Camp Korey Holiday Party: December 2
RSVP is required for all events, click on link above to Register. If you have any questions, please contact Beth Faller, Camp Admissions Coordinator: email@example.com.