We are reaching out to update you on our summer 2017 schedule. Over the last few days, Camp Korey leadership and the board of directors have been considering the long-term vision for Camp Korey. After a careful look at our large-scale projects and our current ambitious construction schedule, we’ve made the decision to postpone our week-long summer residential camps and family weekends for this Summer 2017. We recognize the efforts that you put into completing your applications, and acknowledge how frustrating this news may be. This was not a decision easily made; our goal has always been to provide campers with a safe, fun, and enriching summer experience.
In place of our summer residential camps and family weekends, we will be hosting a variety of events to provide parents and kids with the opportunity to visit the new Camp Korey before it’s completed. It will be a chance to meet our staff and volunteers, play games, tour the property, and plan for a full-time residential camp next year. Our program staff will also be leading camper families on ‘Family Day Excursions’ to local destinations throughout the region so our staff and volunteers stay engaged with kids and keep our Camp Korey friendships going strong. We have several confirmed events, such as:
- YMCA Challenge Course: June 23rd and July 21st
- Woodland Park Zoo: May 27, 2017 and July 20, 2017
- Mariners Games: July 26 and September 22
- Outdoors for All Cycling & Kayaking: May 14th, June 18th, and August 5th
In addition, we do plan on having a full summer schedule, and we are in the process of setting up new adventures each week. We will be sending out more information soon.
With this additional time we hope to build up our property, create new and exciting program areas, and continue serving our campers in any way we can.
We encourage you to call or email us anytime to discuss more about this decision, and to keep you updated with our new summer schedule. We appreciate your continued support and hope that we will move forward into the future as a team.
Beth Faller Amanda Doell Josh Simon
Camp Admissions Coordinator Child Life Specialist Interim Camp Director
(360) 416-4113 (360) 416- 4115 (360) 416-4114
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
We are aware that some families are having issues with the enrollment process for their camper. Please take the following steps to begin the enrollment process:
- click on the link for “New Camper Registration”.
- Please note that we are using a new database. Therefore, all families should use the “New Camper Registration” link regardless of whether their camper is new or returning.
- From there, you can complete the “New Family Enrollment” page and follow the steps to complete the camper application.
- After completing the first enrollment page, you will receive an email with your password to the Parent Dashboard, which you may change by going to “My Account”.
- Try to use a personal email instead of a work email account. If you do not receive the automatic email with your password, please check your spam folder.
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Absolutely! Please reach out to us and we will coordinate a time for you to come to camp and see our new home!
For more questions please reach out to us at: email@example.com